Bill Holland founded College to Career Catalyst, LLC in 2014 with a team of successful professionals who have a mutually held passion for the career success of students. Bill and his team work with individuals, groups and institutions to help parents and their college-aged kids graduate from college and find their place in the professional job market.
We ACCELERATE SUCCESS by shining a light on the path students should follow to realize their career objectives. It’s is never too late for a student to succeed. Now is the best time to start.
- Globalization and technology have created a fundamental shift in the job market. Today’s employers want college graduates who are self-aware, focused, prepared, motivated and already experienced in assuming responsibility.
- Students can no longer afford to graduate and not find well-paying professional employment. The cost of education, student debt, adult children living with their parents and college loan defaults are at all time highs.
- It is important for parents to be effective career counselors to their kids as they attend college and, in some cases, after they graduate
- To develop and distribute cost and career effective tools that help parents become effective career counselors for their student
- The delivery of top-quality instruction through services that include online courses, workshops and webinars, and institutional counseling
- Our Career Success Cycle formula helps parents and students identify their challenges and plan a roadmap to success
The PATH to success:
- Partnership: How and when to form a meaningful partnership with your child around issues of college and career
- Academic and career success: Why socio-economic status is not nearly as important as we have been led to believe
- Treating college as a 4-yearjob search: What parents need to encourage and what students need to do to become career ready at graduation
- Hearing to be heard: The process of finding topics on the minds of your student so that they hear more clearly what you are trying to tell them
“The gift of the century.”—That’s how one parent described the PATH uncovered and clarified by College To Career Catalyst, LLC.