Do you worry about these things?
- Your college degree is being wasted
- You/your child is in the wrong career
- You will not find long term happiness
- You are not making the money you thought you would make when you graduated from college
- You are a boomerang kid with no place to go and not enough money to get there
These are valid concerns! In a few short years after college, your status in the marketplace will be defined by whatever job you happen to have rather than the job you want.
We are available to help you steer your ship back to port. It is an on-line, cost-effective way to restart your career—and you must act before it’s too late.
Restarting Your Career is a combination of online presentations, exercises, and individual counselor feedback. You gain from the collective experience of the College to Career Catalyst team. Our extensive backgrounds include educators, business executives and authors.
Our unique interactive teaching method is specifically designed to:
- Help you take inventory of what you have already accomplished and then leverage it for the current professional job market
- Understand your style and how to use it to your advantage during interviews and work situations
- Discover what employers are looking for people with your skill set and how to network in to see them
- Interview successfully
- Line up your most powerful references and coach them to provide great feedback to potential employers
- Use social media to your advantage
- Negotiate job offers
- Manage your first three months on the job.
Restarting Your Career is an excellent gift from mom and dad.
Subscribe below to be notified of the course schedule starting May 2016. No obligation.